Architects, Engineers, Designers
- You're challenged by shrinking fees, number of hours available to complete projects, ever-changing laws and Standards, pressures to design to higher levels, LEED® and Energy Star® Guidelines, EPA and OSHA regulations and potential for litigation.
- You don't have the time and internal resources to help your employees refine their knowledge and skills to become more efficient and thus more effective.
- You're concerned about a lawsuit relative to system performance, indoor environmental quality (IEQ) or meeting LEED Guidelines in a building you've designed.
The Newman Consulting Group consists of engineers, architects and facility managers with many years of hands-on design, application and business experience who can assist you to:
- Design systems to meet the new and constantly changing criteria
- Educate your employees to make them more knowledgeable and thus more effective
- Design more energy-efficient, user-friendly and environmentally sustainable buildings for your clients at minimal or no additional cost
- Apply for LEED Certification
- Reduce the litigation risk for you and your clients
We can help you - read on - or contact us now!