Building Owners, Developers, Facility and Maintenance Managers
- You're frustrated by tenant complaints about the temperature, IAQ, noise, or lighting in their workspaces. Your tenants are threatening to move, or asking for rent reductions.
- You'd like to make your tenants more comfortable, reduce staff callbacks, save money on your energy bills, and get your building back to operating the way it did (or was supposed to) when it was originally designed and installed.
- You wonder how to differentiate your buildings from others so you can improve your bottom line.
- You're apprehensive about OSHA or EPA visiting your site. You're concerned that complaints about IAQ are taking too much of your staff's time – and might even lead to a lawsuit. You're concerned about what a lawsuit might do to you, to your company and to your building's reputation.
- You're concerned about how much time a lawsuit might take from what you need to be accomplishing in running your business, and about how much it would cost – both in dollars and in lost opportunities.
The Newman Consulting Group, with our experienced, hands-on, forward-thinking personnel can assist you to oversee your design – or your building – to ensure:
- It meets or exceeds current design standards
- It provides superior Indoor Environmental Quality to its occupants
- It operates at peak efficiency with minimal energy use
- It has minimal impact on the environment
- It costs less to operate – now and in the future
- It reduces your potential for litigation
We can help you - read on - or contact us now!
Architects, Engineers and Designers, click here.
Building Owners, Developers, Facility and Maintenance Managers, click here.
Optimized Building Solutions and PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy), click here.